The Lebanese Hospital Geitaoui-UMC in Beirut has an opening for the position of
Patient Affairs Officer and Quality Management Assistant
- Promote and ensure patient satisfaction relative to the hospital's services
- Handle proactively patient complaints and suggestions through satisfaction rounding
- Receive, analyze, manage and document all complaints and suggestions received at the department, in collaboration with concerned departments, and according to the hospital procedures
- Prepare and send outpatient and inpatient satisfaction surveys on a daily basis, and analyze the results on a regular basis
- Participate in the development of policies and projects for the improvement of patient experience in the hospital
- Verify and ensure conformity of hospital documentation to the Quality Management System's procedure and to ISO 9001:2015 standards, and handle the process of documentation review in collaboration with the Quality Manager and concerned departments.
- Participate in preparing and verifying quality reports and statistical data, and uploading them on the Hospital Documentation System
- Assist the Quality Manager and the Quality Department in all organizational issues and operational projects
Knowledge of principles and practices in healthcare field with emphasis on client satisfaction and complaints management.
Prior experience in Complaint Management/Customer Satisfaction is a must.
Master's Degree in Quality Management, and prior experience in healthcare/hospital context are strongly preferred.
Strong command of Arabic, French and English
Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications, and other software needed by the job.
Interested applicants are invited to send their updated CV to the following emails:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Kindly download and fill the application form on this link